Clubbing is so overrated, right! Gone are the days of smelly club fuelled Hens and Bucks celebrations. Oh don’t get me wrong the still exist but many Brides and Groom are opting for something less cliché or less smelly..
There are so many brilliant alternatives out there to choose from to personalise the celebrations. If you have a wide variety of people at different ages, it is also important to consider what they will enjoy too. I mean c’mon, no point going on Studs Afloat with your Grandma ( unless she’s into that of course ) but you get my point.
Most hens and bucks celebration are enjoyed over the weekend and involve some sort of alcohol enjoyment and maybe a mankini for the lucky Groom?
Here are Miss PF’s top ideas to inspire a memorable time with your friends and family.
Hens / Chicks / Ladies:
- Spa Treatments – Pedi, Mani, Massage, Facial
- Mobile Nail Artist – Have a mobile artist come to your place and have all the girls get their nails done while you enjoy some nibbles, champagne, music and games.
- High Tea – Who doesn’t love an indulgent high tea? Perfect if you have some older folks attending and plus you get to dress up and eat delicious food – winning!
- Hunter Valley / Vineyards wine Tour – Bus, driver, wine and you are all set.
- Bubble Football / Burlesque Dancing – For the adventurous type
Afternoon / Early Evening
- Cocktail making class – Get the girls involved in the art of cocktail making
- Wine Bar visit – Sample a variety of wine and kick back before the evenings activities
- Dinner Cruise & Cabaret Show
- Studs Afloat – Yes ladies, if you don’t mind a greasy man stripper then jump on board this boat of laughs and good times
- Comedy Show – Laughs and drinks = good times
- Pub Crawl – Bar hop your way around your local city
- Party bus with Karaoke – Sing your hearts out as you cruise around town
Bucks / Dudes / Men:
- BBQ lunch with drinks and games – chill out before things get hectic
- Paintball – Not recommended 1 week out to the wedding but loads of action packed fun for the fellas
- Go-Karts – who doesn’t love a bit of competitive racing?
- The races – if the races happen to be on – suit up and head out for a wicked day
- Winery tour – for the sophisticated wine loving men, make your way around the wineries and enjoy the sunshine.
- Golf or barefoot bowls –enjoy some friendly banter
- Jet Boating, laser tag, bowling – Let out the inner child
- Pub / bar dinner – fill that belly before the night grows on
- Pub crawl / tour in your major city – visit some old characteristic pubs
- Private room / booth hire – contact your fav swanky bar and reserve a room or booth to accommodate your possy. Enjoy drinks, food and if you’re feeling cheeky maybe even a stripper
- Comedy show – laughing + drinks = good times
Hopefully now you feel inspired, excited and ready for some good old fashioned fun.
If you are looking for some wicked personalised Hens and Bucks gifts and accessories – visit our website!